CS Creative Suite: Music PR and Publicists
Are you considering hiring a music publicist for yourself or your band? Finding the right music PR team to ensure your music is strategically pitched to media, reviewers, bloggers and tastemakers can be overwhelming. Whether you are promoting one show, a full tour or an upcoming album release, hiring an experienced music publicist can increase exposure in target media outlets like blogs, review sites, newspapers and magazines.
Why Hire CS Creative Suite For Music PR?
We could go on and list the many reasons you should hire us, but we will get to those later. The most important reason to hire our team for your music PR campaign? We are passionate music publicists, who love helping great bands get heard.
We go to shows. We read the blogs. We have the connections. If we don’t have a relationship with a media outlet you prefer, we will do our absolute best to establish one. Basically, we eat, sleep and breathe all things music PR related. Plus, our team has the resources to create branded materials like one sheeters, album art and posters…or comprehensive and custom music websites. Basically, we can be your one-stop shop for all things music PR and music marketing!
How Can Our Music Publicists Help You?
From tour PR to album launches, our music publicists will ensure your music is put in the right hands, so it can gain the most exposure possible. Here are some of the areas of music publicity we specialize in:
- Tour PR: Planning a regional or national tour? Let us pitch media ahead of time to increase your chances of show previews, recaps and reviews from pertinent media outlets like blogs, newspapers, magazine and radio.
- Show PR: Want to really hype up one show? We can help ensure media knows about the show, take care of inviting tastemakers to your show and promote it through online calendars, social media and press releases.
- Album Launch PR: Ready to hire a full-time music publicist to promote your brand new album? We will ensure your personalized media list is developed, press releases are written/distributed, media are invited to review your album, social media is updated regularly and will put your album in the hands of tastemakers who can help spread the word about your band and music.
What Exactly Does A Music Publicist Do?
While there are many duties a music publicist oversees, the bulk of it involves research, outreach/pitching and follow up with target media outlets. Music PR is a step by step process that helps music and entertainment media discover news-worthy stories to write about and share with their audiences. Our job is to make their job easier by sending information about our clients, which also meets their editorial needs. Let’s say a music magazine is looking for new, emerging singer/songwriters to add to their upcoming feature. Where does the music publicist come into the picture?
- Research: We research editorial calendars, blogs, etc. to find out when opportunities like these occur
- Outreach/Pitching: We contact pertinent media and pitch our clients. This includes press releases, media fulfillment, setting up interviews, etc.
- Follow Up: Whether our clients receive media coverage or not, we follow up to nurture the relationship with media. If our clients are covered in a media outlet, we help promote the coverage, add it to your media file and ensure it is displayed on your website, and other important platforms.
Our Music Publicists know that bands and musicians need custom PR plans, so we ensure our clients enjoy a highly personalized approach. We pride ourselves on establishing long-term, sustainable relationships with all our music PR clients. Interested in learning more about our Music PR services? Email or call us to discuss opportunities or ask questions about what our music publicists can do for you!
Which Music Clients Have We Worked With?
Some Places Our Artists Have Been Featured:
- Indie Music Reviewer Magazine
- Country’s Chatter
- What’s Up Annapolis Magazine
- Butterflies Radio
- The Scene Newspaper
- WRNR 103.1